Izzy with Toastmasters International speech awards
Izzy House as a speaker
Izzy House as a speaker – It is an exciting time as we enter the new golden era of space. I want to spread the word about the wonders of space, the space industry’s potential to impact the economy of an area, and inspire people to dream of space careers.
Izzy House is a speaker to introduce space marketing, expand the space industry, develop the spaceport infrastructure, inspire growth for the space economy in states and regions, and promote the excitement of space tourism.
I would love to speak at your event. There are several topics that are my focused sweet spots. These include:
- Space Marketing
- What is marketing?
- Marketing trends – Space, Climate Crisis, and Corporate Responsibility
- Tell your story – Using storytelling to connect
- Why Kentucky needs a spaceport (or your area!)
- The new commercial space industry
Speaking experience for Izzy House:
Izzy House moderating a speaker panel at Space Tourism Conference 2023
- 2021 Toastmasters International Speech Contest winner for Division E / Bluegrass and competed in the District-level competition for three states. Won the three levels leading up to the District competition.
- Served as Emcee for Congressional Gold Medal ceremonies for Civil Air Patrol.
- Guest speaker for Small Business Development Corporation events, small business symposiums, and library system courses for entrepreneurs.
- Created and conducted training sessions for Civil Air Patrol Public Affairs Officers.
- Conducted training for classes such as aerospace and character development to cadets ages 12-21 as their Cadet Commander for Civil Air Patrol.
Izzy House as a speaker -Host on the Space Marketing Podcast:
Space Marketing Podcast
Space Marketing Podcast is where we explore marketing principles, strategies, and tactics through the lens of space. Join me, Izzy House, as I talk with space industry professionals about their challenges and successes with marketing in the new space economy. Subscribe to Podcast on any of the major podcast channels.
Episodes can be found on SpaceMarketingPodcast.com.
Izzy House as a speaker -Guest appearances:
Here is a list of the podcasts or events where I was a guest.
Endless Coffee Cup Podcast
Powering Space Lunch and Learn
Astro Ben Podcast
Marketing Distilled Podcast
Casual Space Podcast with Beth Mund
Beth Mund talks space and keeps it casual
Description from her website: This podcast provides personal and insightful conversations each week with astronauts, CEOs, engineers, authors, artists, and innovators, like you, inspiring the next generation of difference-makers.
I had the opportunity to be a guest on Beth’s podcast. We discussed my Space Marketing book, compared marketing strategies of Inspiration4, Blue Origin, and Virgin Galactic, and more. It was a great conversation!
Digging Deeper with Jason Falls
I was honored to be a guest on Digging Deeper. It has been a podcast that I have been watching for quite some time. Jason Falls, the writer of the book Winfluence about influence marketing, speaks to marketing experts in very interesting and valuable episodes.
Late Boomers Podcast
I had a wonderful time as a guest on the podcast, Late BOOMers! (No “L”) We discussed my book – Space Marketing. In addition, we talked about all of the exciting things happening in space exploration, commercial space, space tourism, marketing strategies, and more.
The hosts, Cathy Worthington and Merry Elkins, talk to entrepreneurs, artists, entertainers, etc about their journeys, inspiration, and path to success.
Must Watch Space Show by Vicky Duncalf
Guest speaker on the Must Watch Space Show by Vicky Duncalf in England. Vicky interviewed Izzy about her new Space Marketing book. The link: https://youtu.be/GdVbeNgHFZM